[at-l] The question's answer

Thank you all for the answers and the questions. Of course, they were
all wrong, and all right. I didn't want to know the answer, only if you
knew the answer. If you know the answer, you therefore must know the
question. If you don't know the answer, you may, however, still know the
question. If you don't know the question, you could still know the
answer. Though, that isn't likely. Of course, the answer to what you
know to be the question (if, in fact, you know the question) may or may
not be the same as someone else's known answer, whether the same
question or not. The inverted reciprical of the opposite of the
question, if you know it, has to be negative to what the answer should
be, if it is known. There are times, of course, that answers appear
before the questions, making one question why the answer to the question
that wasn't even asked can't be inverted to recipricate negatively on
the opposite question that is being answered. This may well be. I'm not
here to argue that. It does, however, bring us to this question: If we
know all answers, can there really be any questions?

When I get home, I'm gonna eat some ice cream.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98