Subject: Re: [at-l] Re: A.D.A. & A.T.
Author:  "W F Thorneloe; MD (Domain will change soon to attglobal.net)"
<thornel@ibm.net> at ima
Date:    11/23/99 10:36 AM

I am really sorry that you have gotten so distracted by the ADA. If you
ever get around to reviewing the law, you will find that it is not the
jackbooted evil that you imagine. I am amazed that you expect Congress to
put billions into paving the trail when Congress has not funded basic Park
maintenance for decades.

Perhaps this is a troll, but it looks intellectually challenged to this
observer.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA