Re: [at-l] Take the afternoon off, go outside and play

Lucky you!

I'm now concurrently working on four projects at work
... no hiking for me till the first week of December,
and no week-long hiking trips till March of Y2K.

Argh ... the price I pay for being a valuable
employee! :)

Nina
211 more days till I stop being a valuable employee
and start being a real, live thru-hiker! :D

--- MrsGorp@aol.com wrote:
> I want to give everyone the afternoon off to go
> outside and play......just
> got back from a hike up White Rocks with Apache the
> bird dog.  It's 70* and
> sunnnnny.  :-)
>
> This is perfect November weather for this gal.
> Tomorrow afternoon if the
> weather continues to be so pleasant....perhaps we'll
> climb Mt Equinox.
> Cin
> * From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List |
> http://www.backcountry.net  *

=====
"Every thing possible to be believ'd is an image of truth."
 -- William Blake

Life ain't short, it's TALL! Grab a straw!