Re: [at-l] Stratton Pond

[Delurking]

   It was just being completed when I went through in Sept. We tented on
the hill behind the old shelter, but wandered up to the new shelter on our
way out. If I remember correctly it's just a sort bit <.2 miles up a blue
blaze from where the A.T. leaves the pond on the south side. It couldn't
have been too far or we wouldn't have made the trip. Nice shelter!
Hopefully it will help keep traffic of the very abused shoreline.

                         - Dave

--
David J. Wilcox (dwilcox@vims.edu)      (804) 684-7088
GIS Programmer/Analyst                  Virginia Institute of Marine Science