Re: [at-l] Arthritis relief

Glucosamine and Chrondrointon.  You can get them together in one pill or
seperately.  My former roommate is a vet and when this thread went through
last time, I asked her if it was alright for dogs.  She said she's
recommended it for all sorts of animals, espeicially older dogs
w/arthritis and hip problems.  The Glucosamine is just cow cartlidge, so
your dog might experience a slight change in his bark.

(kidding about the bark thing... gotcha!!)
Pooh:)