Re: [at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1358

In a message dated 11/9/99 8:00:27 AM EDT, Gammara2@aol.com writes:

<< why? number one my doggie is a person also! number two she keeps me warm
in
 my sleeping bag or under my foor part of my sleeping bag especially when its
 raining, just my 2 cents- poutine jim >>

You want to hike with a dog, that good for you.
BUT the other hikers in the shelter may not want to hike with a dog.

1. They do not want to have your or anyone's dog walking over their sleeping
bag with its muddy feet.
2. They do not want it knocking over their food.
3. They do not want to get bit.
All of this has happen in the shelters. The Shelters are for people.

Wildbill