[at-l] Dog pads

Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 22:01:54 -0500 Jennifer Delia Sawyer
<jdsawyer@bu.edu> wrote:

SNIP
> Now, you're telling me that YOU carry a sleeping pad for your DOG?
>ay it isn't so!   Should I be carrying one, too?

You bet'ya.  Especially if you plan to stay in a shelter.

I take my dog on over-nighters but not longer sections -- he has a great
time for a day or two, but starts to overextend after that.  I have a small
closed cell foam that Charlie sleeps on at home.  Its his turf, his spot,
his comfort in the confusing world of a bunch of strange (read that however
you want) people.  It's more a psychological, than physical, comfort for
him.

Chainsaw

.