Re: [at-l] Volunteer

 I think it would be nice if it could be
> completed prior to Trail Days.
>
> Saunterer
> * From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List |
> http://www.backcountry.net  *

This is a good idea. I would also use some vacation if a time can be
scheduled. I'll need to request my time off early in  2000. So, Kahley
can you suggest a time to work on The Place? Did Mr.Grindstaff indicate a
time frame?

Btw, I appreciate the efforts put forth to do something for the Trail in
memory of Ed. I don't know who all other than Kahley is working on this
but I want to says thanks for what is on going. Hopeful, who always puts
on 3 coats of paint. One on himself, one on what he is trying to paint
and one on anybody who gets to close. Maybe I'll just hold the ladder for
Saunterer.