[at-l] Hikin' Abode Node

>> (Does anybody know how to make this guy behave?...)
>> Chocolate

I've been a very bad boy. I should be sent to her room.

This 'work' thing is really starting to get in the way of my AT-L
mailing list time. I don't know what happened to that T-Minus
Five Months attitude I used to have...why don't I just roll a
trailer over to the office and run a T-1 through the skirt to
make this simple for everyone?

   She don't care about my hikin' boots.
   Cause I don't get no blisters.
   She don't care about my big pack.
   Cause I don't have one.
   She likes TVP for MEAT!

Where's that RamBunny chorus when you need her? Hangin' out with
the Knights of Columbus again. Run away! Run away!

Datto

PS: I think I'm on the verge of taking over Yahoo...just a few
more email addresses and I'll be rich I tell you, RICH! And don't
ask me again if I Yahoo or I swear I'll