Re: [at-l] Hikin' Abode Node

In a message dated 11/6/99 7:34:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
datto992@yahoo.com writes:

<< Hangin' out with
 the Knights of Columbus again. Run away! Run away!

 Datto

 PS: I think I'm on the verge of taking over Yahoo...just a few
 more email addresses and I'll be rich I tell you, RICH! And don't
 ask me again if I Yahoo or I swear I'll >>

Datto sounds drunk to me, but I could be mistaken.  But it is obvious he's
out in the parking lot of the Knight's, playing with his 'puter.

Typical case of the little mind taking over for the big mind.  Sounds like
he's having  a great time.

Sly