Re: [at-l] Thru-hiking Guides

bullard@northnet.org wrote:

> I've never seen any mention of the 'other' books for thru-hikers on this
> list. You know, the ones the ATC puts out (Thru-hikers Companion, A.T. Data

If I were taking only one book (and I kinda did) it'd be the Data Book. (Mr.
Chazin, do I get a free copy?) In fact, the Data Book become my journal. A
series of circles and lines and stuff told me where I stayed, where I ate, and
all the pertinent info.

> Now having asked my question thereby contributing positively to _The List_
> I shall retire to enjoy my birthday gift from my wonderful daughter who,
> with only slight prompting from me, gave me "Five Million Steps". Ta Ta
> (that's AT, AT backwards to y'all).

(I pitched in on that. I'll bet she didn't tell you that, though.) Ain't you
gonna invite everybody over for cake and a movie?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98