[at-l] A new seeding

In a message dated 11/4/99 4:29:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us writes:

> He's seeding the
>       conversation to see what bubbles up.

How about passing the marshmallows?  Let's roast some over the electronic
fireplace.  Enough of this negativity.  Smile, people!  Here's a poem I wrote
that might help:

The seeds locked in their shells say, “Let me out
Give us some love and we will sprout
Let us show you gaudy colors as we flower
Let us brighten up your every hour
That's how we plant a happiness seed in you
Smile at the world and spread us there too!”

Happy trails,

Solar Bear