[at-l] Ruck Stove Challenge

Last year there was talk of having a stove challenge, but it seemed to get
lost in all the hoopla.  Although, I've been using a Whisperlite for the last
several years I've been thinking about going with an alcohol next year,
perhaps a propane/butane.

My thoughts are comparing a (or several) white gas stoves with, several
alcohol stove variations, esbit, propane/butane, maybe even the zzip.  Some
of the factors would be total overall weight for a week (stove and fuel) and
minutes it takes to boil 3 cups of water for five minutes, from pack to boil.

Could be fun and informative, anyone else up for it?

Sly