Re: [at-l] Trailplace, cont.

In a message dated 11/04/1999 2:30:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JoelShiver@aol.com writes:

<< And now, for the DISCLAIMER:

 These are my opinions alone.  I am not posting here to try to persuade
anyone
 that I am correct, nor to insist that you adopt my thinking as your own, nor
 would I be offended should you disagree with me, nor to suggest that if you
 disagree with me that you find some other forum in which to express your
 ideas.  None of that absolutely, and please do not take it that way.  God
 forbid that the world should turn on my ideas, alone.  I have enough trouble
 sometimes with them, myself. >>

Now that's humor.

Bad Ankles