Re: [at-l] Trailplace, cont.

In a message dated 99-11-04 13:42:19 EST, baltjack@hotmail.com writes:

> And guess what?  At least one person has
>  already indicated that these catfights and personal attacks are such a
>  turnoff that they won't be coming back.

One on this list.  How many on the other have been turned off by the
insidious, cultish attitude of the "other list."  And you say that one
negative response on this list proves that your reservations and conerns were
"well founded?"

The tone of this post sounds way too much like an all-too-familar echo of a
list I left awhile back.  It's like the other list spilling its caustic blood
onto this list.  It's like a weed seeking to poke its roots into the fertile
ground of this list.  It's like, there's not enough room on that other list
to hold the venom so that it has to spill out over here?  Yuck, some of it is
getting on me.

And now, for the DISCLAIMER:

These are my opinions alone.  I am not posting here to try to persuade anyone
that I am correct, nor to insist that you adopt my thinking as your own, nor
would I be offended should you disagree with me, nor to suggest that if you
disagree with me that you find some other forum in which to express your
ideas.  None of that absolutely, and please do not take it that way.  God
forbid that the world should turn on my ideas, alone.  I have enough trouble
sometimes with them, myself.

       ()
       /\
      /  \