[at-l] Thermarest Vs Ridgerest

   T'was thirty (30) days I carried (and used at night) the Thermarest, and
on a subsequent thirty day I carried ( and used at night) the Ridgerest. The
Ridgerest was lighter (14oz on the electronic scale at the P.O.) The
Thermarest weighed 32oz. (yep, weighed on the afore mentioned P.O. scale)
the Thermarest did offer a little more support, but I became accustomed to
the Ridgerest and it served just as well.
   Ruminate: Two (2) Ridgerests are lighter, thicker, and cheaper than one
Thermarest...

   Gosh...he says..circling his toe into the dirt...I,m sorry Ryan...
   Speaking of hiking, someone, possibly you, recently mentioned in a post
that they had been hiking and Flyfishing in Yellowstone. Can they advise
where to park, hike and fish? A six to eight day hike in and out would be
fantastic. A four weight at the ready....

                                                   anonymous