[at-l] WF Comments on the list

John Musick wrote:

> BTW, we as a group never come right out and thank you for all your
time and
> effort spent making this list available.

'never come right out and thank you'? Excuse me? Who do you think washes
Ryan's
car every Saturday morning? Who paid for at least two of Ryan's kids to
go to
private school? Who showed Ryan how to double loop the undercut knot?
Me.
That's right, Felix J. I get up and drive no less than 6 hours each way
to wash
Ryan's car every Saturday. It's a big car, too. Not one of them Japanese

jobbies. It's always worth it though. He brings me coffee and donuts.
Sometimes, the donuts have the powdered sugar on them. Ryan makes fun of
me
'cause it always ends up in my mustache. I really like the brown sugar
and
coconut-covered 'gems'. They are good unless you get a little piece of
coconut
caught in your teeth. Or, a big piece of coconut, too. If you get
coconut
caught in your teeth, it's gotta be Wingfoot's fault. Skippy is going to
St.
Minards school. I think it is a good fit for him. He has that attention
span
problem, you know. I think he looks dashing in the uniforms. Gina, now
there's
a looker. She'll do just fine once she stops doing that little thing
that she
does that I promised I wouldn't tell anybody else about it. So, anyway,
as I
was walking down the street the other day, this guy comes up to me and
ask if I
had a light. I told him that I didn't. He left. I thought about it
later. What
would he had done if I had a light? He had no extension cord in which to
plug a
light. The light would have been nearly useless to the gentleman. I'm
guessing
he was a gentle man. He appeared to be, and I saw nothing to indicate
anything
otherwise to be the case. Of course, on his left hand was a boxing
glove. I
suppose that could be misconstrued to be a non-gentle thing. When the
man got
in his car (I'm assuming it was his, though I didn't ask who actually
owned the
car.) he bumped his head. I thought that was funny. Not because I was
glad that
the man bumped his, or anything. It just reminded me of something that
happened
in my basement once involving this squid and a dog and  the bumping of a
head.
Well, it really wasn't my basement. When I got home, I ate ice cream.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98