[at-l] Trail Days 1999 Pics

The infamous Sloetoe drum beat & dance party bonfire
at Trail Days 1999. I give it a 65, gotta good beat
makin' it easy to shake your bootie.
http://friends.backcountry.net/datto/pic/td99slo1.jpg

Trail Days 1999 -- RamBunny being one of the few
people ever to have tried on the original tutu:
Left to right in picture: RamBunny, Give Me Chocolate,
Solar Bear, Tony. Those RamBunny ears still crack me
up.
http://friends.backcountry.net/datto/pic/td99ram1.jpg

Trail Days 1999 -- Watermelon Terrorist. Left to right
in picture: Monadnock Dee, Magaroni, Give Me
Chocolate.
http://friends.backcountry.net/datto/pic/td99mag1.jpg

Trail Days 1999 -- Group photo 1 at Quincy's
Restaurant:
http://friends.backcountry.net/datto/pic/td99grp1.jpg

Trail Days 1999 -- Group photo 2 at Quincy's
Restaurant during the pizza party:
http://friends.backcountry.net/datto/pic/td99grp2.jpg

Trail Days 1999 -- Group photo 3 at Quincy's
Restaurant -- I don't know what Solar Bear is doing
with his hands but it must have been funny since
everyone is laughing:
http://friends.backcountry.net/datto/pic/td99grp3.jpg

More later...

Datto