[at-l] Hiker Gothic Pic

Believe it or not, this is not a staged shot. Taken at
Mammoth Cave National Park during September 1999. Tony
took this photo of Datto and Give Me Chocolate and
rushed us together for the photo. Then snapped the
picture while we were still getting prepared. Give Me
Chocolate wanted to get a photo wearing our matching
Platypus hosers. Later, after seeing the actual photo,
Give Me Chocolate termed the scene, "Hiker Gothic"
after the famous Grant Wood painting entitled,
"American Gothic":
http://friends.backcountry.net/datto/pic/hikgoth1.jpg

To see an image of the original Grant Wood painting,
click here:
http://www.allaboutart.com/artist/NY_6792.html

More later...

Datto