Re: [at-l] More Freebie Links

In a message dated 10/25/99 2:18:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
discndog@bigfoot.com writes:

<< >You can get a free 18 oz. stainless steel cup with your first order by
going
 >to this link:

 I thought commercial advertising and spam wasn't permitted on AT-L??

 I've already been spammed by Backwoods Grocery, who apparently harvested my
 email address from my post in this forum, then sent me unsolicited commerical
 advertisements. Boycott backwoods grocery! >>

Give the kid a break.  It wasn't her spam.  It appears we all got the same
email, but it wasn't addressed through the list  (how did they do that).

Boycott bullshit.

Sly