Fwd: [at-l] More Freebie Links

In a message dated 10/25/99 5:40:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kahley7@ptd.net
writes:

<< e have never had a
 problem with listers sharing good deals on AT-L.  Jeesh I 've often listed
 the good deals at Sierra or on ebay.  It was just your misfortune that you >>

I just do not believe that we should get into this gear advertising stuff.
If it is contrary to the list policy then we should deal with it.

Another K (Kevin)

PS  DId you see the deal on snowshows at Outdoor Gear Exchange?:
                       OGE Weekly
                       The Outdoor Gear Exchange
                  Volume 1, Number 9 - October 25, 1999

This Week's Special:

    *    MSR Denali Lama Snowshoes- (# 11957)  reg. OGE price $109, now
only $ 89.00 !!

Backpacker Magazine's 1997 Editor's Choice Award.  One-piece plastic
construction for superior flotation, new triple-strap binding, heel
stabilizer, durable steel crampons, multi-point brake system, traction
bars, and flotation tail ready (expandable).  Available in Red, Yellow
and Blue.  Tails available (#11958).
     link:  http://www.gearx.com/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=270

 **  NEW !!   All orders placed through our website will be charged only
          $ .99 for shipping (within the continental US) ! **