Re: [at-l] "The Place" in Damascus needs Help.

Interesting figures Sloetoe. My house needs paint (badly) and I have just
generously calculated that the materials cost would be in the neighborhood
of $1000 to $1200. Mine is a LARGE building, 32X42 with two full 12'
stories, an attic and a belfry (it's an old school house) so I'd say you
are right in the ballpark. It sounds like a slick salesman sold them a bill
of goods. I suspect that if you wrote the Methodist Church in Damascus they
would get your letter.

How about repairs to The Place as an appropriate place to put the money
from the Ruck Raffles? With a bit of publicity I'll bet we could raise a
work crew.