Re: [at-l] treading on hallowed ground, I know...

>Sorry, but yuck, yuck, yuck.
>Running to hide-
>Give Me Chocolate
>
>BTW, I met a few southbound couples. One had started on August 7. They
>were nervously wearning orange camo hunting hats.

Ditch the blaze-orange clothing. Strap a *big* rack of antlers on top of
your head, and carry a rifle. Shoot back. It might make the hunters a
little more careful what they shoot at.

Ken

(Note to hunters -- this is *comedy*. I don't actually propose that hikers
shoot at hunters. Heck, the hunters shoot each other enough as it is. <g>)