[at-l] Baseball!

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:00:08 -0400 (EDT) "Richard S. Lubitz"
<lubitz@alpha.fdu.edu> writes:
> for a subway series so my Yankee World Series tix will be valuable

Nope. This lifelong BoSox fan wants the evil Stankees :P to go down in
flames.  A rematch of the 1986 World Series would be quite nice. Wonder
if they will bring Buckner  out of retirement? :O!!!!!!!

And to make this trail related, I frequent hiker events in my handy dandy
Red Sox hat.
Or a Bahwston Red Sox bawhl cap if you prefer it in New Englandese.. :)