Re: [at-l] employment...

Another trail within striking distance of Clarksville is the 160 mile
River-to-River trail which runs across southern Illinois from the Ohio to the
Mississippi.  I think it's beautiful country, but then I'm from as far south
as you can go and still be in Illinois. (And my ancestors were among the
early settler in the area.) If you stop in that southern most city, Cairo,
have a bar-b-que pork sandwich at Mack's or Shemwell's for me.  Write me
off-list and I'll fill you in on a couple of good museums too.

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com