Re: [at-l] New Gathering Records (and new ALDHA officers)

Well she musta been knitting clothing for that Bleeder Guy. I clearly heard
them admit he was naked when he was helping her set up her tent next door to
him Friday evening.

Well, okay, so he was zipped into his tent the whole time but I'm only
including that because we wouldn't want the new ALDHA Assistant Coordinator
to get himself a bad reputation right at the start of his reign!
Congratulations Beau!  And you, too, John O!

jpJane