Re: [at-l] the Gathering - Part One

> Hey Datto, there are pointy rocks and roots on the
> trail. How ya gonna manage those?  :)

When Muffy and I attended our class reunion at Molly's
Restaurant Saturday night in that quaint college town
of Hanover, I distinctly remember some chap mentioning
a series of people movers. My understanding is we only
have to properly gauge our step off the people movers
in order to visit the nearby bistros and trailside
cafes on our way to Maine. The pointy rocks and tree
roots were limited to curbed areas suitable only for
those without the means to travel on the people
movers. Sir, if you're stating we may have to actually
walk at any point along this Appalachian Trail
business, then Muffy and I may have to reconsider our
options.

GONGGG!

CHUCK: Jamie Farr...why did you gong the Datto?

JAMIE: This 'Thurston Blazing' act from Datto holds no
water. I know for a fact the crew with Datto at
Molly's on Saturday night was accused of being hiker
trash! Seems there was repeated use of the word
'Smelt' followed by snorts and other hilarity in the
next establishment down the street. I think we've
exposed this Datto fellow for who he actually
is...hiker trash, a supreme stumblegoof and a
klugeklutz of the finest blend. I, sir, will not stand
for the insult to my intelligence!

(Crowd): Aahhhhhhhh....

Datto

PS: I stumbled on the people mover in Philadelphia on
the way home Sunday night. It was a beautiful thing. I
do not know why I have all of a sudden acquired this
unfortunate habit of stumbling. Probably something
hidden in Lipton's the FDA has not discovered. Either
that or it's another act from my Friends that made me
spill my coffee down the front of my shirt a few
months ago...from a coffee cup on top of my car no
less. Sizeable bonuses were paid for that one...