Re: [at-l] not gathering

KarenS62@aol.com wrote:

> Just thought I would let ya'll know that I feel the same way this morning
> that I felt when I was 7, had the mumps and had to miss three of my friends'
> birthday parties!
>
> So, is anyone NOT gathering doing something fun this weekend? I am working
> but it should be a fun day - culminaton of a big project!

Well, my rainy day is being spent with a heating pad on my lower back, headcold
pounding out an unrhythmic tune, reading July 31st newspaper and remembering
that 17 years ago today I was beginning what would be one of life's unsuccessful
thru-hikes. That, and the realization that I won't be on the Trail for my
birthday, as hoped, has this place wreaking of a pall.

This reminds me, will someone send me Kate Cutshall's address? It's her
anniversary. I'm sorry I missed Sly's birthday on Wednesday. (Did you guys know
about JFK, Jr?)
Nap time again

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy