Re: [at-l] not gathering

POG,
I know the feeling--each time there is any type of gathering! ND is too
far to make it (on my income).

Today my wife and I are packing to move houses. The move should improve
living, but moving is a BIG pain. Most of my adult life has been moving
each year (job related), but I lived in 22 places before I was two.

I wish you joy at the culmination of the big project,

Turtle