Re: [at-l] When fall begins

--- Michael Stinneford <mstinneford@email.msn.com>
wrote:

> Actually, Mags isn't too far off. Meteorologically,
> fall begins September 1.

Mags is pretty smart, for a Rhody boy. :)

> Meteorological summer is considered to be the three
> warmest months...June,
> July and
> August..

So does that mean that, in south Louisiana, Florida,
and all these real southern places, meteorological
summer is February, March,  April, May, June, July,
August, September, October, November, and December?
And that meteorological winter is a 3-day cold snap in
January? I always knew there was something fishy about
that 4-season thing they taught us in kindergarten ...
:)

Nina