[at-l] My Mom

Sorry to take advantage of Ryan and the listers. but I just can't
reply individually to all the wonderful notes I received right now.
It has been very encouraging to hear fo all the successful stoke recoveries.
This morning, right after a call from Jim and Ginny, I got a call from
the hospital to come immediately because my Mom had become
non responsive.  She has rallyed and returned to consciousness.
There has been further muscular involvement on her right side.
It seems the Drs. are a bit uncertain about a prognosis, but when
they lower her blood pressure to a normal range,  she takes a
turn for the worse.  Another good cat scan and a endoscopic
view of her heart looked good.  An MRI will probably happen tomorrow
if they can stablize her.  It's a rollarcoaster.  Thanks for the prayers
and good wishes.