[at-l] Gathering Food

Hmmm, that looks like I'm a little squirrel, gathering my nuts for the
winter!  Since I have so much spare time between working full time and
going to school full time and still unpacking my apartment, I decided that
I should bake!  So I just finished my lunch hour by baking 4 dozen muffins
to bring to the Gathering; 1 dozen each of blueberry, apple-cinnamon,
lemon-poppyseed and oat-bran (these will be frosted).  Now the tollhouse
cookies are in the oven.

You were all planning on being hungry Saturday morning right?  So you'll
help me eat these muffins right?  And I won't be wandering around looking
for animals to feed, right?  I'm bringing my stove just to heat water in
the morning and make hot chocolate, or apple cider before I even leave my
tent!  It's been COLD here in the morning!  They keep saying it's going to
get into the 60's and 70's but after being in the sun all morning my
thermometer says it's 58* outside.

Remember to bring your wool socks, hats, sweaters and mittens.  You'll need
them!  (my toes were SOOO cold in '97 in Hanover... brrr!) See you there
tomorrow night!

Twilight
feeling a little like mom  :)