Re: [at-l] Gathering Food

In a message dated 10/7/1999 12:51:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Debbie_Smith@Millipore.com writes:

<< So I just finished my lunch hour by baking 4 dozen muffins
 to bring to the Gathering; 1 dozen each of blueberry, apple-cinnamon,
 lemon-poppyseed and oat-bran (these will be frosted).  Now the tollhouse
 cookies are in the oven.>>
OK, that's enough for you and I, but what about everyone else?
TJ < will be there Saturday morning, wearing U Maine Black Bears NCAA Hockey
Champs basesall cap, and, hopefully, blueberry muffin crumbs in his mustache
:O)