Re[2]: [at-l] Glucosatrin

     I'll go ahead and "me too" that. Double, even!
     Target, Cub Foods, even Big Lots can do you well. I think the price has
     fallen 10-15% in the three years that I've been pricing it, too.

Subject: Re: [at-l] Glucosatrin
Author:  bullard@northnet.org at ima
Date:    10/5/99 10:49 PM

 The only web page I found on
Glucosatrin was a dealer's site which listed "one month supply $29.99 - on
sale for $25.00". It didn't say what constitutes a one month supply. I buy
180 glucosamine sulfate 250mg capsules at BJ's Wholesale Club for $14.99.
At my 2 capsules/day dosage that's a 3 month supply. If I were to take the
recommended dose of 3/day it's still a 2 month supply. I'd rather buy just
the glucosamine, get more for my money and not wonder what the other stuff
is doing to me.

Saunterer