Re: Re: [at-l] WHO'S GONNA GATHER???????

In a message dated 10/5/99, 4:40:00 PM, Slyinmd@aol.com writes:

<<From what I've read they're trying for Shepardstown, WV. >>

I sure hope they do (although its a long drive for me).  I lived up there for
a year.  Shepardstown is a beautiful little college town.  Also eating would
be more convenient, as the college is in town - you can walk across the
street to the several cafe's, pizza places, etc. (You can also have beer
delivered with your pizza there - go figure) ;)  It is close to Harpers
Ferry, so it wouldn't be hard for folks to visit the ATC headquarters.
Shepardstown has my vote for next year!

The Redhead