Re: [at-l] WHO'S GONNA GATHER???????

Me too. I've finally begun to make face contact with other listers, and I
wish there was the chance to fly up to Boston this weekend, rent a car, and
find my way to NH. But not this year.

Y'all have fun, and be nice to hiking authors.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA

BTW, I'm halfway thru Walk in the Woods, and I like it. Bryson is a section
hiker, for all that is good and bad for that.