Re: [at-l] WHO'S GONNA GATHER???????

In a message dated 10/5/99 3:28:44 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
SaraSW@aol.com writes:

<< BTW, since I'm already dreaming of next year--where will the 2000
Gathering
 be--anybody know? Sigh. I really wanted to be in NH and do some hiking while
 there. >>

From what I've read they're trying for Shepardstown, WV.  Very near the C and
O Canal and not far from Harpers Ferry. I guess some details have to be
worked out.

Sounds like a great spot!  (thinking of Eastwood, which is an inside joke)

Sly