Subject: Re: [at-l] Bryson appearance at The Gathering
Author:  DaRedhead@aol.com at ima
Date:    9/29/99 10:19 AM

Heres an idea.  Someone print out every single one of the posts concerning
Bryson and present them to him at the Gathering.  Maybe in a nice notebook or
something?  Thus he will find out what hikers think and have a chance to
anwswer some of the questions concerning his hike.  I mean, if we're going to
pass judgement, shouldn't the condemned know what the charges are?

:)

The Redhead