[at-l] Ed Garvey

I will always remember Ed. At my first ATC meeting in Poultney, Vt., I was
wandering around taking it all in and listening in on his conversation with
Warren Doyle and another when he spotted me and said something like "here
this fellow wants to join us", introduced himself and generally welcomed
me. Shortly after he checked among us to see who was attending what events
and he and I had signed up for something like trail cooking and he grabbed
me and we were off. I"ll always be grateful to Ed for making me feel I
belonged.

happy trails Ed,

Jim