Subject: [at-l] Summit of Katahdin reached - finally!
Author:  Tim Hewitt <thewitt@fairchildsemi.com> at ima
Date:    9/23/99 8:02 AM

Hi guys,

I'm back from my little walk in the woods, having summited Katahdin on September
21st in the rain, sleet, fog and high winds. It was INSANELY GREAT!

I'm going to be entering the last of my journal entries on my web page and
rejoining the world over the next couple of weeks.

It's nice to be home - but I feel like I have to strap on my pack and walk
again... I'm sure that feeling will fade over time :).

-Paddler

http://wcha.org/hike