[at-l] Sept. 15

Today, Sept. 15, is the day we (the Blister Sisters) planned to summit
Katahdin.  Instead, we bailed out at Carter Notch Hut on Aug. 5 after
B.J. pulled a couple of tendons in her left foot.  The orthopod says
she'll be able to hike next year, which suits us just fine, as neither
of us really wants our 10-year saga to end.  So, last night I served
Bill one of the dehydrated spaghetti dinners returned from the  Monson
mail drop, and I'm enjoying the fine Cheyenne weather.  Made grape jelly
from the Valiant grapevine on my backyard fence, bought a Blue Kazoo on
sale at Sierra Trading Post (thanks for the tip, Wisperlite), and hope
to go to Steamboat this weekend to see the aspen.  Life is good.
    Blister Sister