Subject: [at-l] A funny thing...
Author:  "Felix J. McGillicuddy" <AThiker@smithville.net> at ima
Date:    9/13/99 9:50 AM

A funny thing just happened. I just got a call from the boss down at
Mellencamp's. (That means John) He said "I just wanted to find out what
your plans are for this fall. Are you going to be down here today?" So,
I'm on my way to find out how much hikin' I get to do this fall. If
things are going good, I may ask him to donate some stuff to auction to
raise money for our shelter project. (A couple more things, or
explanations. When I say "John 'calls' me" that really means he calls the
studio and has them call me and tell me to call him. Secondly, the first
question he asked was "How's it going?" That was strange. Then, he said
"Are you working today?" Those two questions at the front of a
conversation with him are like waiting for the diagnosis to come back.
Anyway, if I can get some stuff from him to auction, would anybody be
interested in buying it? See you tonight. What's for dinner?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98