Re: [at-l] Alcohol stove question (Jim Mayer???)

In a message dated 9/12/99 3:20:02 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<< Ha...like you'd ever catch me within 15ft of a whispertorch!!! >>

Ha, I never had a single problem with my Whisperlight Internationale 600
(could it be the model?) in many lightings.  Are you sure it's not the
operator?  I do like the idea of an alcohol stove though, it's just the 32
ounces of fuel one tends to have to carry and the availibility.

Actually, as they become more popular and fuel becomes more readily available
an iso/butane/ propane whatever stove seems like the way to go.

Sly