Re: [at-l] High Country Musings

In a message dated 9/12/99 2:09:43 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
HikingHope@aol.com writes:

<< Right now it feels pretty chilly to me.  Add
 to what we have right now and the dropping temperatures which we are
 experiencing at night, WIND, and you've got something to be dealt with.  I
 wonder if Ginny and Jim are prepared for what we enjoy as fall hiking out
 here. >>

You can bet your booty, they're prepared.  Afterall, they've been planning
this hike for quite some time now and are proven long distance hikers.

I only wish I was out there with them.  sigh!

sly