RE: [at-l] flood mud

I moved to Richomnd the year after Agnes. That little class 1 storm just
parked over the mountains, over the James River drainage. I recall flooding
was a big problem downstream, but whole mountainsides sliding with the
weight of mud and muck. At least Dennis had the courtesy to dump and keep
moving once it decided that Hatteras had been battered enough.

I sure hope it rained enough to break the drought before my October trip in
Central VA.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA