[at-l] Jim & Ginny/10 year anniversary

Howdy Folks,

Whoever responds to POG's post re. an address for Jim and Ginny, please
post it to the list or cc me.  I have too many freshly dried tomatoes and
expect that Jim and Ginny would probably like them.  Thanks.

Well, here we are.  10 years ago today I kissed the sign on the big K and
wondered what to do next.  10 years ago I would never have predicted my
life today (married, 18 month old son, second year of law school) but the
AT has always been there in the background of my thoughts and it continues
to serve me well.  I am very blessed in this life.

Thanks very much to Ryan, Uncle Milt and all posters to the list.  You keep
the spirit of the AT fresh in my mind.

TTFN,

Chris Vreeland   a.k.a. The KalamaZoo Gorilla  GA->PA '88, PA->ME '89