Re: [at-l] freedom

At 08:08 PM 8/27/99 -0700, kahley7 wrote:
> > A part of our "freedom" is to join together to
> >protect the interests of the larger community in the face of those whose
> >only interest is in private profit.
>
>Ok....we should have banded together and raised the money to pay the man what
>he wanted for the land.  A win-win situation.

Set it up. As soon as there is a legit fund raising effort, you've got my
$10. Nobody else asked for money to buy the land. We were only asked to
express an opinion on which option we preferred then caught hell from the
property rights advocates for saying what we thought. What kind of freedom
of expression is that?

Saunterer