[at-l] Thruhiker sightings

Spent the past week with STITCHES (a/k/a/ Mara), PADDLER, SINGLEMALT,  &
GENTLEMAN JIM.

Hiked Moosilauke with STITCHES, last Friday (flip-flopped it N->S) -- enjoyed
the brisk breeze created by PADDLER as he flew by us at at least 7 mph.  Had
dinner with STITCHES and PADDLER Saturday night in N.Woodstock -- man can
those two eat!!!!  Both are in great spirits and looking forward to getting
to Maine.

Brought STITCHES, SINGLEMALT, and GENTLEMAN JIM back to the house Monday
night for showers, laundry and chow (again, boy can they eat!!!)  Dropped
them off at the NH 302 crossing yesterday morning.  They'll be at the Barn in
Gorham tonight (Wed) and Thurs.  STITCHES is taking the weekend off and
heading to Boston for an engagement party, the others will move on without
her.

I'll be meeting STITCHES next week in the Mahoosics so if anyone wants to
send her a message, I'll print it out and bring it.  Send it to me at this
email by Tuesday.

:) Pooh