Re: [at-l] 8-20 Big K - Gambler and Dr, A

fannypack96@hotmail.com writes:
<< http://www.cancerhiker.com  >>
Wow! First congrats on a great hike and raising $ for cancer and stuff...
Secondly, go to the site, click on the pic of Mike and Steve at the new
summit sign, and see the GREAT pics of the Hunt Trail, the last 5 miles
of the AT. That is, if you can stand it :O)
Arrrrrrrggghhhh!!!! I can't wait until Sept so I can climb Katahdin again!
TJ < counting the days!
ps for a pic of the old sign, email for a shot of me up dere last June