RE: [at-l] My Year 2000 Springer Pack List

On 8/21/99 11:47 AM L. Parker lparker@cacaphony.net wrote:

>f you MUST have a pillow consider one of the inflatable ones, the Puffball
>jacket will not be with you for very long, and I personally hate stuffing
>clothes into my stuff sack...

I haven't tried this on the trail, but it works for resting the head on
long flights or other such things. Take a cleaned out Franzia wine
bladder and use it as a pillow. A bit slippery sometimes, but it can
work. The real feat is in cleaning them out well enough to get rid of the
wine smell.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **